Desi Chinese Chow Mein Recipe
Desi Chinese Chow Mein Recipe:
Chinese Noodles (I used ‘Imitation of egg noodles’)
Capsicum Sliced (Green, Red, Yellow capsicums)
Spinach – few leaves
Salt to taste
1. Boil Noodles in enough water with little normal oil. It should be 3/4th cooked .Take care not to overcook.
2. Drain noodles and keep aside adding few drops of oil to avoid sticking.
3. Heat oil in a wok and fry tofu for 40 sec.
4. Add sliced onions and stir fry for 20-30 seconds, add all other vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
6. Add vinegar, soy sauce and stir fry for a minute.
7. Now add boiled noodles and mix well (take care that noodles don’t break). Add some sesame oil on it and mix once again.
8. Serve the hot Desi Chinese vegetable chowmein.
1. Put vegetables as per your wish. According to taste vinegar, soya sauce and sesame oil can be increased or decreased.
2. While mixing the veggies and cooked noodles, use 2 wooden spoons/laddles holding with both the hands. This is to mix them evenly and to avoid breakage of noodles.