Achinga Payar Thoran Recipe
Achinga Payar Thoran Recipe:
String Beans (Achanga Payar) – a handful
Coconut grated: 1/2 cup
Green Chillies slit: 3
Onion: 1/2 chopped
Turmeric Powder: a pinch
Curry leaves: a sprig
Mustard: 1/2 tsp
Coconut oil: 1 tbsp
Salt: as required
* Slice the string beans round.
* In a kadai, heat oil, splutter mustard.
* Throw in the onions, green chillies and curry leaves.
* Saute for 2 minutes on low flame and then add the beans, coconut, turmeric powder and salt.
* Mix everything properly and cook on low flame with the lid on.
* After a few minutes, stir again and cook closed till done.
* Serve with rice.