Crispy Jackfruit Chips
Crispy Jackfruit Chips:
Raw Jackfruit: 1 big
Salt: as required
Oil: for deep frying
* Cut open the Jackfruit, throw away the outer cover/husk.
* Deseed the fruit, take off the white strips on the fruit and chop the bottom and top edge.
* Now cut each fruit lengthwise in strips.
* Heat oil. Fry the jackfruit strips till done.
* You can either add salt water to the oil while the jackfruit is getting fried, or you can add salt after you take the chips out of the oil.
* Drain on an absorbent paper.
* Let it cool and then store it in airtight containers.