Chocolate Cake Recipe
Chocolate Cake Recipe:
3 tablespoons cocoa
1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cup white or brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup canola oil
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup boiling water
1. Mix flour into mixing bowl, add cocoa, baking soda, sugar and salt and mix.
2. Make three holes in the mixture. Pour the oil into the first, into the next, pour the vinegar and the 3rd hole pour the vanilla.
3. Pour the water into the bowl.
4. Mix together until there aren’t any lumps and pour into a 9 inch by 9 inch baking pan, two inches deep. no grease needed on pan
5. Pre heat oven at 350°F for 20 – 25 minutes.
6. Remove the cakes from the tins and leave to cool on a wire rack. Once cooled decorate as desired.